Thursday, March 25, 2010

MLM Emailing Leads

March 25, 2010
By Russ Falls

Where do you go to get your MLM emailing list? Being out there on the internet there are many different companies that offers email list. Many people out there on the internet can not find a good source of email list for there use. I find a company that I am able to get the a list of emails address between 1,000 to 3000 leads everyday. They post to the FFA system that we offer. So if you are serious in getting leads on a everyday you can do it for $10.00 per month. You can every have it for free if you only what to use the service once a month to try it out.

I am a product of the product since I have used these leads since September 1, 2009 and added them in my Veretekk system to make a list of names so I can market to them about my primary business. The way the system works once they opt in to the FFA system and post then I get the email list and send them a confirmation email asking them to confirm that the do want to receive emails from me. They then have the choice to either confirm or not to confirm. Once they confirm then they are added to my list. Now I have 1,140 confirmed leads and it is growing everyday.

Are you an internet marketer that is very serious about making a good solid list of names for your business? Then this system will be great for you to use. Once you try this email list you will be impressed with the results that you received. You can not beat the price because you can sign up for free to get your first set of leads right now. So go for it.

Free Email Leads Now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment